Friday, June 25, 2010

Faith

Have you ever felt like your in a dark tunnel? You can feel that the light is near but you can't see it. That is how I feel right now. I know that the things I am concerned about in my life right now will have a good end. I am just about to the light. I will soon know the direction that the next chapter in my life will take. In Alma 32:21 it says:...if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen which are true. The hard part about having faith is that you can't see what is up ahead. I think my faith is being tested right now because I wake up every morning and I have to put myself in the Lords hands just to get throught the day. I know things will work out because he is takeing care of me. I am doing all that I am capable of doing to solve the issues that worry me, so I know he will do the rest and however it all turns out it will be for the good. Deep breathing helps too! Today I am just exhausted it has been a long week. Full of emotional, physical and mental challenges. I am rising to the occation, but first I think a little rest is in order. I can only take the elephant one bite at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment