Do you ever lay awake at night tossing and turning but not able to shut off your brain? This has been my steady stream of nights for a few weeks now. Either I go to sleep and wake up at 1:00 AM and can't go back to sleep or I cant sleep and so I am up until 1 or 2 before I go to sleep. Last night was such a night. I woke up at 1:00AM and went upstairs to try to sleep on the couch.(sometimes this works) I lay awake thinking about life. I had so many deep thought that I want to share so, I decided to start a blog. I've always loved to write and this should be a great outlet. I hope someone out there in gets some enjoyment out of my writings. If not that is ok because I enjoy it.
Here is a tip for you insomniacs out there. Put a pillow up against the wall. Put your butt on the pillow and your feet on the wall above you. Lay there upsidedown for 30 minutes, breathe and relax. Focus on your breathing and release your thoughts. Then go back to bed and sleep like a cat. I would say like a baby but anyone who has kids knows that waking up in the middle of the night IS sleeping like a baby. This method works for me when I use it.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment