Thursday, April 29, 2010
This Blog Thing
Ok here is the thing about a blog. You write your thoughts, they are rough it is not like an article that you write, read, edit rewrite, etc. Maybe they are not gramatically correct. Maybe they are not completely thought out. They are thoughts that are real and here and now. If you take them that way you won't be disappointed. I sometimes worry about offending people, but I don't really try to do that I just write what is my reality at the moment. Writing helps me to sort thing out. It gets the crazies out of me. I can think way too much and writing makes it much less worrisome. My thoughts don't rumble around in my head so much so I can get on with the important stuff. If you are a Harry Potter Fan you know about the sieve, that thing where Dumbledore puts his memories to unclutter his mind. I guess that is sort of what I am doing here. Don't read too much into them, just enjoy them or not. Someone out there might relate to what I am doing here. If you do great! Hope it helps to find a soul with a like mind. If you don't great! If we were all the same this would be a really boring world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Mom! I just read through your whole Blog and I Love it! Its great, it's another way to keep in touch with each other :) Aren't those billboards such a riot?!
ReplyDelete