Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Picture


My son went to Samoa on a Church Mission. This sign is from there. I loved it. We have stupid signs in Rapid City about sober driving; something about the dinasours. They don't even make sense. We should get some clever people to work on our signs out here. Rapid City is a small city you can drive from one end to the other in about 30 minutes. Driving down one of the main streets you can pass 10 to 15 billboards. I have never seen so many billboards in by life. Now we have those electronic billbords that change advertisements every few seconds. I think these billboard are a hazard. When they first came out I used to sit at the red light and try to read them. Now I am so used to them that I just ignore them. Sometimes though they are so annoying because you can't ignore them they are just flashing all the time and they are distracting. If all the billboards were as clever as this one I wouldn't mind them so much.

1 comment:

  1. To read the billboard, click on the picture to make it bigger.

    ReplyDelete